1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Monday, March 21, 2011

My threads are here!

My threads have literally just arrived! I'm so excited! Now all I have to do is choose which one to use. Will it be, Red Carnation, Hugs n Kisses, Running Postman, Kangaroo Paw, Canna Lilly, Cherry Blossom, Plum Pudding, Bush Christmas, Waratah, Burgundy or Burgundy Cream??? Oh, which will I choose.




11 comments:

BubzRugz said...

They are so lovely.... any will do...
Hugz

Pip said...

Plum Pudding and Bush Christmas sound very appropriate, although Running Postman sounds intriguing.

Jude said...

they all look lovely it will be hard o choose

Unknown said...

What a bundle of joy!!!! They are all so petty!

Miss Hillbilly said...

This Hillbilly is very very jealous. Thank you for making me sin the sin of coveting...on a Sunday no less!

They are wonderful. Can't wait to see what you decide.

--Hillbilly Tonya---

Quilt Kitty said...

You lucky thing. I think you need to sit & stroke the threads for awhile, talk to each of them & then give them a bit of a hug & the right one will stand out. You should see me in a quilt store! Tracee xx

Satu said...

OHmy, what a treasure you have! If I were you, I surely would have a big BIG problem, which colour to choose...

Kris said...

Love those threads. They look awesome en mass like that!

Anonymous said...

x

Chookyblue...... said...

nice threads Sandy.........

Love Bears All Things said...

They're all stunning and hard to choose the best, I'm sure....I'm loving these variegated threads some of you are using...
By the way, Sandy, my fabric arrived...thanks,
Mama Bear